AMERICAN CLUB OF COPLAY, PA
The ACC was Founded on September 8, 1936.
The American Club of Coplay Hoagie Shop was established in 1985. This shop was developed to raise funds to help defray expenses at the club and to add monies to the building fund. With the help of many dedicated volunteers, this shop has produced over 1,800,000 hoagies.Many of these hoagies have been purchased by local Schools, Churches, Scout Organizations and Ball Teams for used as a fund raiser.
The American Club of Coplay Pavilion was built in 2005 by a dedicated membership.The building is host to many parties, weddings, fundraising events and of course our annual Family Picnic in September.
Click logo to visit